13 March 2007

Dreams

I love dreams. It is amazing what the subconscious can create when unbridled. I love my dreams so much that I would be the first to sign up for any technology that could record them so I could play them back in their full detail when I awoke (a la 'Ghost in the Machine').

Instead, even when I try to write them down immediately, I get only snippets of the full dream. Sometimes I get the whole plot line, but more often something like 'nuns, little girls, subterfuge' - hahahahha. Funny in its own right, but I want the whole thing. It seems like the more I practice writing them down immediately, the better I remember over time. I NEED to make myself do that more!

-issa.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeans Pants said...

I used to love my dreams. My dreams recently have been nothing but torture. I've had nightmares every night for about 4 weeks. But you know what? I still think I might want my nightmares recorded as well. It could make a good scary movie.

01:09  
Blogger rhetorissa said...

Yes, plus it might help you figure out what your subconcious is trying to really tell you with all that.

09:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home